Thursday, March 12, 2015

A small update

Any personal project starts enthusiastically but in a few days "something happens" and the enthusiasm level goes somewhat down. Geez, in five days I only soldered (in a hurry) the connector thing:


Sometimes I think that one of the most unheard life lessons is how to transform the "short-lived peak enthusiasm" graph into a "decent, constant and non-decreasing" one. Like the MPPT chargers and their wizardry to convert many-volts-few-milliamperes into many milliamperes.

I started this blog only to reminder myself what I am doing, what I've done, how many days passed since last interesting update. I bet geniuses are many more than we could guess - but 95% of them does not end a good project, or does not have time to decently publish it. Thus I started a blog to tell myself "go on!".

I've been featured on Hackaday - only once, and this is my biggest shame. A few days ago I was asked for a CV by a large firm (first time in many years: my DNA is a freelancer type) and I found that I am still unable to fill it with a "portfolio" section of completed projects to show my creativity.

Once again, this morning I decided that Cyprida project must go on. Its main objective is recycling some of my spare parts and telling my friends "When Men Were Men, They Built Their Own Computer, Language and Operating System".

No comments:

Post a Comment